If you missed attending our past innovLogue sessions, here you can watch some of our recent recordings of our innovLogue sessions!
Topic: Bridging Learning and Work Performance with Learning Analytics (26 May 2022)
- A/Prof Lee Yew Haur, Deputy Director, Business Intelligence & Analytics Unit, Singapore University of Social Sciences.
- Mr. Evan Dumas, Head of Enterprise Asia Pacific, Pluralsight
- Mr. Yueh Phern, Chief Executive Officer, Founder KiteSense
Moderated by Dr. Alex Biotteau, Senior Researcher Fellow and Research Coordinator for ALSET, NUS
Gain practical insights on how analytics are being applied to address two major concerns in the Learning and Development space – Business and Learning Performance. Learn how relevant data can be captured and translated into important information for strategic planning and decision making.
Take this chance to gain tips on not just HOW to kickstart your exploration but also HOW to continue using data to elevate business, learning and work performance. Deep dive into analytics together with leading experts and practitioners.
Topic: Innovation the DNA for Growth (7 April 2022)
- Dr Chen Zan, Principal Researcher, Institute for Adult Learning, Singapore University of Social Sciences.
- Mr. Patrick Low, Global Government Industry Expert, Huawei Enterprise Business Group
- Dr Lynda Wee, Chief Executive Officer, Founder and Growth Specialist Bootstrap Pte Ltd
Moderated by Ms. Eunice Lim, Director, RE Training & Consultancy Pte Ltd
What exactly is innovation in the TAE context, and how can you and your organisation innovate to bolster business performance? IAL research has shown that training providers that actively invest and innovate in product, process, organisational development and marketing do better in the marketplace. This innovLogue session connects the dots, discovering the WHAT and HOW of better business outcomes through innovation, and how it can be carried out in small, manageable steps.
Topic: Wealth of Talent: a new lens to unlock people potential (21 January 2022)
- Ms. Sahara Sadik, Assistant Director (Research), Institute for Adult Learning, Singapore University of Social Sciences.
- Mr. Bryan Long, Founder, Testing Ground
- Mr. Goh Hong Yi, Principal Consultant, InPsych Consulting
Moderated by Ms. Anuradha Naik, HR & Training Advisor, CSRWorks International
On the road to bolstering their talent pools, well-meaning organisations often inadvertently stifle the talent available to them, limiting the very potential they seek to unleash. How do we unlock that potential and transcend talent scarcity? Original research by IAL has yielded Wealth of Talent, a path to coupling learning with current business models, talent strategies and reward systems that allows organisations to make the most of their human capital. Building workplaces high in trust and discretion, empowering workers to shape their changing business environment and get ahead of fierce competition- join us to discuss how learning practitioners can work to influence broader organisational design and optimize learning, innovation, and business performance.