innovSpur Run 3 (2024)
Accelerate your learning innovations with our new innovSpur Programme with a grant of up to $500,000. Scale up your learning solutions to commercially marketable solutions.
innovSpur is the anchor programme of iN.LEARN 2.0, to support innovators in scaling up minimum viable products to the commercialization stage, that is ready for the L&D market. The successful applicant can receive a grant of up to $500,000 per project for up to a year.
innovSpur Run 3 (2024) - Calling For Proposals
Date for soft launch: 12th October 2023 (Wednesday)
6.00 pm - Registration
6.30 pm - Lesson Learnt from innovSpur Run 2
6.40 pm - Guidelines on Budgeting
6.50 pm - Calling for Proposals
7.00 pm - innovSeries & Innovation Sandbox
7.15 pm - [Tentative] Six Principles of Learning Design (6PoLD)
7.30 pm - Networking & Dinner
innovSpur Run 2 (2023) Submission Requirement
1) InnovSpur Run 3 (2024) Final Application Deck comprises of the Proposal and Annexes. The Proposal and Annexes files must be (i) stored in a non-returnable storage media in the form of a 1 x USB Flash Drive and (ii) all printed out in hardcopy (do not bind).
2) These abovementioned (i) and (ii) items must be submitted BY HAND by Friday, 1 March 2024, 4:00 P.M. Singapore Time, to the following address
Innovation Centre Office, Institute for Adult Learning
11 Eunos Road 8, #06-03 (Innovation Lab),
Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601
And personally handled over to either:
You will then get an email acknowledgment within the next 24 hours.
- Highly recommended to include a short video clip (2-4min) and PowerPoint files.
- Please provide contactable mobile number in the submission in the event that clarification is required.
- Suggest NOT to zip files in case of file(s) corruption.
- Standby for clarifications (if any) in the next 3 weeks.
3) If application successfully reached the Final Stage, applicant will do a blind pitching cum Q&A (dates to be furnished later on) to the External Reviewers.
innovSpur Programme Briefing
Watch the video below for the recorded programme briefing.
For innovSpur and Innovation Sandbox query, please send email to the following contacts accordingly:
Ivan Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org);
Selyn Chen (email@example.com)